- Hose meets or exceeds specifications for heat and kink resistance.
- Lay-flat, lightweight and flexible ideally suited for industrial fire protection and in-plant apparatus.
- No drying time required – just wash and store.
- Hose is designed to resist cracking, mildew, and rot. n Resists fuels, oils and a wide range of chemicals and bases.
- Underwriters Laboratories listing and Factory Mutual approval available on 1½” and 2½” diameters.
- Redskin is manufactured to meet or exceed NFPA 1961 standard.
Angus Redskin/Blueskin is a lay-flat, lightweight, flexible fire hose specifically designed for industrial fire protection. Redskin is UL approved and features a unique through-the-weave, one piece construction that will not delaminate. The synthetic reinforcement is totally encased in a Nitrile rubber cover and lining which is resistant to fuels, oils and chemicals. Dependable, lay-flat and flexible, Angus Redskin/Blueskin fire hose is specifically engineered for industrial fire protection.