- Improved friction loss over conventional jacketed hose.
- High pressure capability featuring 200-300 psi working pressure.
- Compact, lightweight and flexible, ideally suited for fire fighting and other demanding industrial applications.
- Requires minimum storage space. No drying or racking required.
- Maintains flexibility for the life of the hose and will not crack, mildew or rot.
- Exceptional heat resistance as exhibited in the BS 6391 Hot Cube Test.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- Resists fuels, oils and a wide range of chemicals.
Angus Armour Guard is a lay-flat, flexible water discharge hose that combines the lightweight, compact features of a unique Nitrile PVC blend with enhanced durability and abrasion resistance as compared to conventional rubber hose. Armour Guard features a unique one piece, through-the-weave construction, and attains its exceptional working pressure from a synthetic woven textile. Its excellent durability is derived from a high-tensile rubber compound, which completely encases a high performance inner jacket.