- TPU cover greatly increases abrasion resistance, than conventional hose materials.
- Extruded through-the-weave TPU construction and ultra smooth liner minimize friction loss.
- Compact, with improved packability, takes up less room in the hose bed.
- Lightweight and flexible ensure ease of deployment, and less working stress.
- Provides superior efficiency and enhanced visibility on the fireground.
- Available in 5″ diameter supply.
Angus Hi-Combat LDH is part of a new technology of products designed to make fire fighting safer and more efficient. A new skin, same bones technology based off our iconic Angus Hi-Vol combines the toughness of an exclusive thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) cover and liner with the reliability and strength of our synthetic jacket to offer an ultra lightweight, hi-visibility supply line with improved flow. Also, Hi-Combat LDH offers greater resistance to abrasion, punctures and cuts all while providing a safer environment in and around the fireground. Hi-Combat LDH is engineered to provide years of exceptional performance and exceeds NFPA 1961 standard.